Sunday, February 3, 2013

Weekend Wear!

hi! i'm obsessed with fashion blogs, so i wanted to start one of my own. i have a huge shopping addiction. this can be my therapy? enjoy!

outfit of the weekend:
my favorite outfit this weekend had to include my free people justyana babydoll top. i bought it off the website GILT ! its a company owned by nordstroms that throws flash sales featuring certain designers and brands. the justyana baby doll top was on sale for $49..originally $98. im a sucker for a sale. shipping was fast and cheap! check out GILT and keep an eye out for great sales! 

i paired my free people top with my MIA studded ankle boots and my gold tribal necklace from Forever 21




-Courtney

5 comments:

  1. I love those boots! I just found you on IFB. I'm following you! Check out my blog toO!

    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys I really like the top and boots.
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love the tribal details on the first two!!

    xo

    freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style, you're doing a really good job. Keep it up!
    Would be great if you could visit my blog too. We could follow each other if you like? Let me know what you think! x

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete